- This event has passed.
Umbrian Road Trip with Ursula Ferrigno
February 9 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pmSorry Sold out!
Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish. She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author. Her books include: Trattoria, La Dolce Vita – a book of heavenly desserts and sweets, Ursula Ferrigno’s Italian Cookery Course and her latest book – Lemons and Limes (signed copies available instore).
The workshop includes wine with lunch.
- Torta al Testo – Flatbread stuffed with cheese and prosciutto
- Lasagne in Bianco – White Lasagne
- Dama Bianca – Fennel and Celery Salad
- pumpkin roasted with sage and onion
- Maiale al Latte – Pork Roast Braised with Milk served with a Potato & Pancetta Gratin
- Tuscan Apple & Almond Cake with Olive Oil Ice-Cream