- This event has passed.
Under the Umbrian Sky with Ursula Ferrigno
Fri, 13 October 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm| £115.00
Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Southern Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish. She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author. Her books include: Trattoria, La Dolce Vita – a book of heavenly desserts and sweets, Ursula Ferrigno’s Italian Cookery Course and her latest book – Lemons and Limes (signed copies available instore).
There is no need to improve upon what Italians have cooked for generations states Ursula. Inspired by the ten years she spent in Umbria these rustic dishes will soon become your old favourites. The workshop includes wine with lunch.
- Torta al Testo – Flatbread stuffed with cheese and prosciutto
- Lasagne in Bianco – White Lasagne
- Dama Bianca – Fennel and Celery Salad
- pumpkin roasted with sage and onion
- Maiale al Latte – Pork Roast Braised with Milk